2013年1月24日星期四

a change of burberry scarf cashmere

"bur berry is really a pair of hands, burberry shirts can't stay away from you."I want to open a piece of green bean cake, sweet and crisp, let me taste bitter meet."bur berry will always follow the miss, as long as the lady want me."bur berry face has the innocent smile.

"Oh, bur berry also married, married people cannot follow me, or burberry on sale husband will be angry."I drum face, pretending to be angry."Don't marry, Miss bur berry life to serve."Face slightly suffused with red."Have a look your face is red, with apple, also say not to marry?"bur berry quips.

Are kidding me. "Miss."bur berry voice getting low."Well, burberry coat do not say, or my bur berry will become big apple."I picked up a piece of cake.Miss.Looking at the bur berry slightly angry face, I feel better a."Miss, do a good job, or the same as before, now send to?"bur berry put the cakes are packed in a big basket.