2013年1月31日星期四

chi straightening irons on sale makes you stand out in the torrid summer

Stumbled, felt big hands in the stripping solution chi flat irons her clothes, and pretty soon beats by dre, a hot body covered up, skin touching, scalding scorching temperatures to stimulate her Jiling Shuimou wide open, stand the chi engraved sober him sleepily."You -" Zhengleng to look at the body of the man, just opening the lips will be chi bowed his head thus thoroughly kiss a live.

Removed lingering for a moment, before he let go of her, against her lips and teeth, hoarse voice said softly: "chi, I half months of the period, such as a husband about back!""Snake, do not cry for the husband will be sad the the" chi palm gently ask on her face, with the pulp gently wipe away her constantly pouring glistening tears Mouzhong.

chi flat iron still burst into tears, looked at him, eyes unblinking, afraid of their own to see the phantom.For a moment, she held out her arms tightly around his neck, sobbing endless said: "chi, you finally back! Do you know how much I miss you? Days and nights thinking, when the moment engraved think you know how afraid I? I was afraid I would die, I'm afraid I can not wait for you to come back, I'm afraid I never see you ooo, ooo, chi, we can together to right? together, never separated, right? "