2013年1月17日星期四

chi hair straightening chemical shopping necessary environmental dress up!

After listening to her elaborate, Luo Yan shocked after face chi flat irons to become ugly incomparable. He clenched his fists, teeth and said: "Enchantment, as you say, you ever not be with in chi beside? If this is true, then how do I do? Placed where you turn me? Do you know how I died? suicide! "

Was seriously injured after my last resort before rescue chi abroad, then one out of danger, I would pay any opposition came back, I did not expect to know is your mission, glory for the country donated footer! ""Do you know what it feels like when I get this message? Feel anything! chi when I learned that the original When a heartache to the extreme when they sense chi feel there will not be! Did you the whole world in my eyes only black and white, I do not know the life sense! thinking of you have said, such as chi If there is an afterlife, you will accept my, so I would be suicide to come to you! '

"I did not expect God to have mercy on me, I really there the next life, but again met! chi flat iron, this life you were meant to belong to me you can not refuse me, you know?""Fierce, I Hedeheneng get you so wait for me?" chi listening to his word by word, overwhelmed and moved the hearts of the moment has been unable to use words to describe. Her hand to ask on his face, gently stroking slivery tears out of the eyes of the pouring every drop pouring unlimited distressed and sad. "Fierce, your love of this good deep good weight chi, want me to also?"

http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/